Dossayeva Gulnar Yesengeldinovna is the sole Founder of the private Charity Foundation “Dara”. The activity of the Foundation has started from the big desire of Mrs Gulnar to help orphans and children in boarding schools with disabilities. Since then, the idea resulted in establishing the charity foundation, which currently has two subsidiaries and works in various directions to help children.
Mrs Dossayeva was born January 1st, 1975 in Almaty. In 1991 with honors finished school №105 in-depth study of English in Almaty; in 1995 graduated faculty of International Relationship in Narxoz University; 1995-1996 worked as a teacher of “International Relationship” department; since 1996 to 2001 as assistant of Commercial Counselor at the Chamber of Commerce of Finland in the Republic of Kazakhstan. In 2001 she was appointed Director General of LLP «G & G». Since November 2005 she is a Vice-President of JSC »G & G Glamour» and founder of the Fund “Dara”.
The Board of Trustees
- Byrbayeva Gulnar
- Sauranbayeva Gaukhar
- Dossayeva Gulnar (the sole founder of the Fund “Dara”)
The competence of the Board of Trustees
- Control over the compliance of the fund with its statutory goals;
- Making recommendations on the most important problems of the fund;
- Setting the main directions the Fund’s activity
- Preparation of proposals to the General Assembly on amendments and additions to the Charter Fund
- Appointment of the executive agency of the Fund.