- manages the Foundation since 2013;
- more than 10 years of experience in major international organizations in the development and implementation of assistance programs, communications and PR;
- has a bachelor degree of International Relationships and master degree of political science.
Representative of the Foundation in Almaty
- manages the Foundation since the opening in 2010;
- author of many projects, which were successfully realized by the Foundation;
- lawyer by diploma, philanthropist by trade;
- has a long-term experience in international organizations;
- at the moment, she is on academic leave.
- works in the Foundation since June 2013;
- successfully leading the coordination of multiple projects as well as maintaining contacts with partners and beneficiaries;
- has a diploma of International Relationships, also a certificate of general psychology;
- At the moment, acting director of the subsidiary.
- the Foundation Project coordinator in the field of the rights of children with disabilities and inclusive education;
- more than 10 years of experience in the international organizations on the development of the socio-economic sphere in Kazakhstan;
- has extensive experience in development and project management.
Accountant manager, Astana
- works in the subsidiary since 2013;
- has a bachelor degree of Economy in Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov;
- has extensive experience as an accountant;
- is a certified professional accountant of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- assists in the project “Different But Equal”
- has an experience of conducting social researches on social, public and political issues;
- has a diploma of the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, “internatioal affairs” faculty;
- has the degree of bachelor of Finance
- employed by the Astana’s division since August 2017;
- Nazarbayev University graduate with a B.A. in political science and international relations. Will receive her Master’s degree in public policy and human rights from Higher School of Economics in Moscow in May 2018;
- involved in projects on children’s coaching, corporate mentoring, and inclusive art studio and theater.
- Master degree in Education and Bachelor degree in psychology from Al-Farabi’s KazNU;
- has practical experience in working with children as a child psychologist in different educational organizations;
- works at the Foundation on the “Mentors” project since August 2017.
- leads projects in Almaty;
- responsible for the work with beneficiaries.
- -Employed by the Foundation since March 2017
- Suleyman Demirel University graduate, B.A. in International Relations.
- Previous experience includes work with orphans from Kazakhstan adopted by British citizens
- Involved in projects: Different-Equal, implementation of inclusion in the schools of Kazakhstan.